Re: Carol Odlum

Subject: Re: Carol Odlum
From: Joe Fockler <jfockler -at- IPHASE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 1995 15:25:28 -0600

I sent E-mail to carol -at- dreamer -dot- eyrie -dot- com and it bounced. Any ideas?
NO, it wasn't the inflammatory Journalism post that I was sending.

I would like to send well wishes to Carol. If anybody can help, please do.

Thanks,
Joe

Dick Gaskill writes: +
+ Hello Ann,

+ I thought your posting was appropriate. Thank you for letting us know.
+ I assume that Carol isn't getting email in the hospital. Are you visiting
+ her, and if so, can you take an email addressed to her and sent to you?
+ Or is someone else in her family picking up her email?

+ Thanks,
+ -dg

--
Joe Fockler "The granite which is an obstacle in the
Interphase Corporation path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone

jfockler -at- iphase -dot- com -- Thomas Carlyle

"Our greatest weakness lies in giving up.
The most certain way to succeed is always
to try just one more time."

-- unknown