Re: extraneous messages

Subject: Re: extraneous messages
From: Beverly Parks <bparks -at- HUACHUCA-EMH1 -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 1995 13:57:23 MST

It seems that people on both sides of the issue think that a
problem exists. One side thinks the posting of extraneous messages
is the problem, the other side thinks the extraneous bitching is the
problem. Therefore, the only ones who don't think there is a
problem are the ones not yet heard from. According to the below
post, you silent ones should start considering the possibility
that you are wrong! So there.

(Sorry, Jan, but there *are* two sides to every story. And
sometimes three. Me? I'm going to try to keep any "extraneous"
comments as part of my on-topic posts. Either that, or send them
directly to the parties involved. In the end I'll just go with
the flow.) -* Keep smiling :) -*

=*= Beverly Parks =*= bparks -at- huachuca-emh1 -dot- army -dot- mil =*=
=*= "Unless otherwise stated, all comments are my own. =*=
=*= I am not representing my employer in any way." =*=