Re: need clipart

Subject: Re: need clipart
From: David Rand <fishhead -at- KRYPTON -dot- MANKATO -dot- MSUS -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 1995 21:07:25 -0600

On Fri, 20 Jan 1995, Karen Riley wrote:

> Does anybody know of any general medical, military, or
> military transport clipart? I looked at some of the
> files listed in the FAQ, but can't tell in most
> cases whether or not individual items would be useful.

I have compiled a list of World Wide Web sites that contain clipart
(or is it clip-art?). Some of these servers might contain what you
are looking for.

Here is the URL for my list of sites:

http://www.cs.mankato.msus.edu/drand/clipart.html

Does anyone else know of other good clipart sources on the 'Web?
If you do, please send e-mail with the URL(s).

Thanks.

---------------------- Fishhead -at- Mankato -dot- Msus -dot- Edu ----------------------
David Rand Secretary/Treasurer
Technical Writing/ Student Chapter
Microcomputers Society for Technical Communication
Mankato State University Mankato State University
----------- http://www.cs.mankato.msus.edu/drand/index.html -----------