Re: Acceptable salary levels

Subject: Re: Acceptable salary levels
From: Nancy Hoft - CONTRACTOR HRIS <nhoft -at- MICMAC -dot- EAST -dot- SUN -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 1995 18:36:29 GMT

I recall the STC salary survey listed my state, New Hampshire, as one of
the highest paying states in the U.S. What a joke!!!! Trust me when
I tell you that the average salary for tech writers (captive ones) is
most definitely NOT $49K per annum here. There aren't even many
companies here that have technical writers or even know what one is.

For this reason, among zillions of others, I own my own company.

Nancy Hoft