Comments to: comments -at- frame -dot- com

Subject: Comments to: comments -at- frame -dot- com
From: Rob McCormick <"mccormick~re"@GLAXO.COM>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 1995 17:25:01 -0500

[This message is converted from WPS-PLUS to ASCII]

Gang,

I've appreciated the discussion of FrameMaker over the last
several days, and just this morning subscribed to the framers
list. In the message, the listserv included a Frame email
address:

comments -at- frame -dot- com

Keep the comments coming here and send'em there as well.

Could anyone recommend a book on FrameMaker 4 on Unix? I was
about to order Wiley's

_FrameMaker 4 for Unix: Solutions_ , Helena Fernandez Jerney
and John Jerney. $29.95

I'm a Frame newbie, and any other titles/other suggestions
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Rob
mccormick~re -at- glaxo -dot- com