Bullets - Enumeration

Subject: Bullets - Enumeration
From: David Dubin <David_Dubin -at- NOTES -dot- PW -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 1995 10:52:33 PST

Need some replies real quick, if possible.

I am creating a style manual for our department (70+ programmers and 1 tech
writer/editor -me). We use both Word(im)Perfect and Word and I am having
some problems with the display of bullets. I have always been of the
philosophy that bullets are there to point out special information.
Therefore, the first level bullet should be about half the size of the
typeface. Some of the writing impaired programmers say that a small bullet
should be used, even with 12 and 14 point type. How do y'all feel about
this. Reply to me or the list, either way I'll get them. Thanks in advance
for your help.

david dubin -at- notes -dot- pw -dot- com@Internet
This has been one man's opinion, yours may vary with mileage, age, or
disposition.