OK, Frame's the obvious choice f

Subject: OK, Frame's the obvious choice f
From: Debby Moller <DM -at- STRANDVEJEN -dot- OTICON -dot- OTICON -dot- OTICON -dot- DK400 -dot- DK>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 1995 07:52:42 +0100

In his negative run-down of FrameMaker (Windows), Patrick Brian O'Connell
didn't mention the worst bummer of all, namely, that the machine crashes when
you "page" through graphic-heavy files. The only way (I can find) to avoid this

is to turn off view of graphics, which is a pain.

My local FM dealer claims they have never heard of this problem before (natch).

- Debby