apologies

Subject: apologies
From: Stuart Selber <sselber -at- HUBCAP -dot- CLEMSON -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 1995 08:34:15 -0500

I hesitated on sending this apology to the list for posting two
messages here that were meant for individual mailboxes (I see the
irony in sending another message to everyone's mailbox). I thought
Eric changed the reply protocol so messages would automatically go
back to individuals and not the list. Did we change this at some
point? Or was there something particular about the two messages I
replied to (Binion's survey and Charles Sides's announcement about the
Journal of Technical Writing and Communication)? Replies directly to
me, of course:)

BTW, Clemson University has an increasingly strong master of arts in
professional communication program. Contact me if you wold like some
information on the faculty, curriculum, facilities, and so on.

Stuart
Stuart A. Selber
Master of Arts in Professional Communication Program
Department of English
Clemson University 803-656-1677 (voice)
Strode Tower, Box 341503 803-656-1345 (fax)
Clemson, SC 29634-1503 sselber -at- hubcap -dot- clemson -dot- edu