Re: help, please, re Japan

Subject: Re: help, please, re Japan
From: Geoff Davis <davisg -at- SMTPGW -dot- LIEBERT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 1995 19:39:38 EST

I need a contact in Proctor-Gamble in Ohio. I don't know the city.

I'm looking for information about my friend, Miwa Nagao, who lives in
Kobe, Japan, and works there for Proctor Gamble.

Thank you for any help you can give me.

Jan Boomsliter
408/428-5428

Jan,

Proctor-Gamble is located in Cincinnati, Ohio. The area code in Cincinnati is
513. You can probably call information to get their phone number.

I hope this helps you out a little.

Geoff Davis
davisg -at- smtpgw -dot- liebert -dot- com
Liebert Corporation
Columbus, Ohio