Re: OK, Frame's the obvious choice for long documents BUT.

Subject: Re: OK, Frame's the obvious choice for long documents BUT.
From: Bill Burns <WBURNS -at- VAX -dot- MICRON -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 1995 12:55:13 MDT

Sue,

In reference to your comment about extended characters, is their an easier way
to do it than using the character map's mnemonic keystrokes in Word or Frame?
I know that designing special characters can be a pain, especially when adding
unusual bullets to paragraph definitions. But when I need a special character,
I just use the mnemonic keystroke (e.g. ALT+0151 for an emdash). If I'm way
off base here, let me know. If there is an easier way to do this in general
for Windows applications, clue me in as well.

Thanks,

Bill Burns *
Assm. Technical Writer/Editor * "Purgamentum init,
Micron Technology, Inc. * exit purgamentum."
Boise, ID *
WBURNS -at- VAX -dot- MICRON -dot- COM * Henricus Barbatus