Re: Presenting Data and Info Seminar

Subject: Re: Presenting Data and Info Seminar
From: Elaine Winters <ewinters -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 1995 16:08:36 -0800

The books are superb -- the kind you'll save and
give to your kids. I've been trying to get to the
seminar for about a year - - timing is always out
of sync. If you get there pls post your impressions.

Thanks.

Elaine Winters 510-843-0909 ewinters -at- netcom -dot- com
Information_Mapping_________________Non_Linear_Instructional_Design
Cross_Cultural_Communication____Interactivity_____Writing_&_Editing