Seeking Denver/Boulder Jobs Info

Subject: Seeking Denver/Boulder Jobs Info
From: David Price <davidp -at- ELVIS -dot- DMCC -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 1995 19:59:30 -0500

I'm considering a move to the Denver/Boulder area, and am wondering if
any of you techwhirlers might be willing to share information about the
job situation for software tech writers there.

I'm especially interested in knowing names of (good) contract agencies that
commonly deal with writers and editors, as well as contact info for the
local STC chapter. However, any info on specific companies, as well as
on the general employment outlook, would certainly be more than welcome.

Thanks in advance for your help.

David Price
davidp -at- elvis -dot- dmcc -dot- com Burlington, MA