Re: Info request: Graphics Image Formats

Subject: Re: Info request: Graphics Image Formats
From: doug montalbano <doug_montalbano -at- CC -dot- CHIRON -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 1995 13:09:53 PST

Folks, shortly after I posted my request for information, I ran
across a newsgroup named comp.graphics, and guess what? They have
a FAQ....
Talk about serendipity. Talk about mixed emotions. Oh well.

If anyone wants to tell me about any personal knowledge or
experiences, please do so to my account. If more than, say, ten
people want to know what I've learned, I'll try to summarize to the
List.

Doug Montalbano Doug_Montalbano -at- cc -dot- chiron -dot- com
Chiron Corporation (510) 601-2862 (voice/TDD)

...I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes....If anybody
wanted to tell me something, they'd have to write it on a
piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored
as hell doing that after a while, and then I'd be through
with having conversations for the rest of my life.
_The Catcher in the Rye_