Acceptable Salary Levels

Subject: Acceptable Salary Levels
From: Bob Armao <bob -at- BRS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 1995 16:24:28 EST

The STC publishes a salary survey every couple of years. It appears
as an insert to the Intercom, but I have obtained a few extra copies
just by giving them a call. If you're a member (or even if not)
call them at (703) 522-4114 or stc.tmn.com.

The survey covers U.S.A. and Canada and offers some breakdown by
geographic area, industry, and sex. The last one I saw was summer
of 1994. I don't have it handy at the moment, but it's worth taking
a look at.