Re: how we read oops

Subject: Re: how we read oops
From: Glen Accardo <glen -at- SOFTINT -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 1995 15:36:38 -0600

> Hello all: I have been mildly reprimanded for sending out some
> helpful hints on how we read that are - apparently - hard to read.
> Unfortunately, my site is having some problems, I am a
> techno-peasant, and I am signing off this list.

I haven't read Robert Bohle's message yet, but I did save it to read
later. Exactly what are we becoming when we actively chase someone
off the list? The message seemed to be rather appropriate material,
who cares if the line breaks aren't perfect? We need to get to the
point where we deal with minor annoyances as minor annoyances, and
not as life-threatening dangers.

I say, if Robert Bohle can show me a thing or two about how people
read, he can certainly be a valuable contributor to a list that
pretends to be about writing better.

glen accardo glen -at- softint -dot- com
Software Interfaces, Inc. (713) 492-0707 x122
Houston, TX 77084

Did the Corinthians ever write back?