Re: SGML Temp. Job (RTP, NC)

Subject: Re: SGML Temp. Job (RTP, NC)
From: John Lee Bumgarner <jbumgarner -at- VNET -dot- IBM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 1995 14:20:20 EST

Chris, you are right that a low-paying job like this is a good way to get in
the door. This hourly rate is about right for what is being paid co-op students
where I work. But, I must point out that for someone who has the skills
and talent and knowledge, this pay rate is low for the field. If prof. tech.
communicators take jobs at these low rates, we could be cutting our collective
throats. Lee B.

Lee Bumgarner//Voice: (919) 301-2415//FAX: (919) 301-2045
Internet: jbumgarner -at- vnet -dot- ibm -dot- com//Alternate: jlbumgar -at- unity -dot- ncsu -dot- edu
IBM TL 352-2415//IBM TL FAX 352-2045//Views herein are solely mine.