MAry BEth Raven is leaving Digital and going to FTP Software, Inc.

Subject: MAry BEth Raven is leaving Digital and going to FTP Software, Inc.
From: "Usability Expertise Center ph.603.881.2430 09-Jan-1995 1324" <raven -at- USABLE -dot- ENET -dot- DEC -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 1995 13:24:08 EST

This message is from Mary Beth Raven

Friends and Colleagues,
I have been given a wonderful opportunity at FTP Software,
Inc. in Andover, MA--to be their first usability engineer and to start
a usability program!

Thus, I am leaving Digital Equipment Corporation
as of Friday, Jan. 13th, and I am temporarily unsubscribing from this
listserv list. Once at FTP, I plan to join you again.

As of January 17th, you can reach me at:
Raven -at- ftp -dot- com
508-685-4000 (this is the main number, then ask them to connect you to me)

or home,
9 Four Winds Drive
Merrimack, NH 03054
603-429-0619