FRAX

Subject: FRAX
From: "Carol Burnett [ San Jose ] (408)363-5250 x5250" <BURNETT_C -at- A1 -dot- WDC -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 1995 21:16:00 PST

I work in an engineering environment. My company is looking at a vendor
named FRAX.
The vendor develops assembler training materials/documentation
in a multi-media format. Any information about the company or its
product would be appreciated. Does anybody on the list have
experience with Frax products? Has anyone done work for the company?

Thanks for your help.
Please answer directly to me at burnett_c -at- A1 -dot- wdc -dot- com

cb