Re: Microsoft & RC Church

Subject: Re: Microsoft & RC Church
From: Debbie Exner <exner -at- HOPI -dot- DTCC -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 1995 12:27:09 -0500

On Thu, 22 Dec 1994 William -dot- Hartzer -at- emc2-tao -dot- fisc -dot- com wrote:

> Does anyone still have the "original" news report about Microsoft acquiring
> the Roman Catholic Church?

> I meant to save it, but accidentally erased it.

> If you have it, please e-mail a copy of it to:
> William -dot- Hartzer -at- emc2-tao -dot- fisc -dot- com

> Thanks!
> Bill Hartzer
> Technical Writer, Fischer International Systems Corporation
> Naples, Florida USA

I would love a copy too -- exner -at- hopi -dot- dtcc -dot- edu

I have just begun exploring the newsgroups on the Internet. I've been
using it for mail and I'm a CompuServe user. This is a facinating
section. Where else could I hope to find people who would question a.m.
or AM, e-mail or email, that or which?

Thanks
Debbie Exner
Computer Trainer, Technical Writer