In!

Subject: In!
From: Sonja Draeger <sonja -at- HPATO -dot- AUS -dot- HP -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 1995 11:13:56 EDT

content-type:text/plain;charset=us-ascii
mime-version:1.0

Many thanks for all of your opinions. As you would have gathered from the
title of this message, we're going with layout 2 (where the numbers and
bullets are aligned with the text margin).

The manuals we're designing are for a new product and we're allowed a
little design flexibility. The HP Design Standards (which are provided
*only* as a guide) say to place bullets *in* and numbers *out*! We tried
it but decided it looked odd and that it was time to be flexible!

We'll be using line/vertical/white/margin spacing as per the design
standards.

Thanks again for your words of wisdom. Feel free to send more to my email
address.

By the way, there is some freelance work here in Australia, but from what
I hear the $s are not as good. I've always had full-time jobs, so I'm not
too aware of life *out there*.

Sonja Draeger
Learning Products Developer
Hewlett-Packard Australia Ltd
sonja -at- hpato -dot- aus -dot- hp -dot- com