Re: Incensed

Subject: Re: Incensed
From: Beverly Parks <bparks -at- HUACHUCA-EMH1 -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 1995 09:26:58 MST

> Richard Lippincott <rlippinc -at- BEV -dot- ETN -dot- COM> wrote

> Pardon my nasty thought.

> For anyone on the list that's annoyed at getting an apparently spammed ad for
> cheap incense, might I suggest a direct response to Mr. Herbert D. King, at
> 75672 -dot- 1174 -at- compuserve -dot- com?

> As most of you may be aware, CompuServe charges 15 cents for each incoming
> message from the Internet. Perhaps if Mr. King has to pay for a slew of
postage
> due messages, it'll provide an incentive for him to refrain from this in the
> future.

Nonsense, Rick. I think it's a lovely thought. However, if Mr.
King's software supports it, he is notified before actually
reading the mail that it is postage due, and he can delete those
messages without reading them. No charge incurred.

However, here is another option. Complain to CompuServe about
Mr. King's actions. They'll get after him. CompuServe's Customer
Service address is

70006 -dot- 101 -at- compuserve -dot- com

Beverly Parks
bparks -at- huachuca-emh1 -dot- army -dot- mil