Re: Out or in...

Subject: Re: Out or in...
From: Stephen Bernhardt <sbernhar -at- NMSU -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 1995 08:55:36 -0700

Sonja asks below and I would say, it makes sense to work from the left
margin in, signaling subordination as you move progressively into a
document hierarchy (down into). Layout 1 violates that in what I assume
is an attempt to highlight the proc steps. I'd prefer #2. And I wouldn't
expect a reader to be with me beyond the third level of indent.

steve