Re: Freelance Tech Writing?

Subject: Re: Freelance Tech Writing?
From: "Elizabeth A. Kibler" <eak -at- SDSP -dot- MC -dot- XEROX -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 1995 12:53:02 PST

In regard to the following messages, PLEASE post your responses to the list
because I am also interested in obtaining more information on freelance
assignments.

Thanks.
Liz Kibler
Technical Writer/Editor
eak -at- sdsp -dot- mc -dot- xerox -dot- com
From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=====
> Michael Mooney <mooney -at- PANIX -dot- COM> asks:

> Is there much of a market for freelance, off-site, tech writing--be it
> online or via fax, snail-mail, etc? How does one look further into
> this? Thanks.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000===
I'm interested in this, too. If responses aren't posted to the
list, could someone (sender or recipient) forward me a reply as
well?

Thanks.

Beverly Parks
bparks -at- huachuca-emh1 -dot- army -dot- mil