Re[2]: Fwd: Pentium meets 2001

Subject: Re[2]: Fwd: Pentium meets 2001
From: "Arlen P. Walker" <Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- JCI -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 1995 09:33:00 -0500

This article originally appeared as "2001.267", and is by Lincoln
Spector, and is copyrighted by him (1994). I think if people
continue to forward this (it is, after all, one of the funnier
Pentium jokes), they should mention these little facts.

I agree he deserves credit for it, and his name associated with it. However, I'd
doubt the enforceability of his copyright. He's using characters and situations
created (and owned) by Arthur C. Clarke and Stanly Kubrick (assuming he did so
without their permission).

Have fun,
Arlen
DNRC 24