Re: Health Insurance for Contractors

Subject: Re: Health Insurance for Contractors
From: Ellen Adams <ellena -at- TOLSTOY -dot- SC -dot- TI -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 1994 09:54:39 CST

Hello again:

I just reread the comments I made re: health insurance
and found my grammatical errors frightening.

<<We all know how important insurance is. But the recent comments
regarding independent insurance is frightening.>>

Too much eggnog causing my subjects and verbs to disagree? Perhaps.

However, I'd like to ask the other contract workers on the Tech WR-list:
who carries you? What can you divulge about your plan? I'll
do a summation for the list.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Ellen Adams
ellena -at- tolstoy -dot- sc -dot- ti -dot- com
Texas Instruments
Houston, TX