NON-D

Subject: NON-D
From: tpis!gregg -dot- roberts -at- TPOINT -dot- NET
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 1994 22:52:41 -0600

...Depending on the audience, you might have to just make them
swallow this. They are, after all, USING something technical.

--Gregg -dot- Roberts -at- tpoint -dot- com

Before I am savagely flamed for this part of my last post, let me retract it.
It was the product of an overworked brain, violating the venerable rule of
"wait an hour before sending any message that may be self-incriminating, or
just plain stupid." I imagine many of us have shared the sentiment expressed
by the above, but such venting was probably out of place.

--GR.