Re: Re[3]: Microsoft takes over RC

Subject: Re: Re[3]: Microsoft takes over RC
From: lmann -at- TELERAMA -dot- LM -dot- COM
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 1994 16:14:03 -0500

Gwen Barnes (gwen -dot- barnes -at- mustang -dot- com) wrote:
> -> Just remember the old P. T. Barnum saying: "No one ever went broke *u
> -> estimating the intelligence of the public."
> I think that was H.L. Mencken, not P.T. Barnum.

Yeah, PT Barnum said many things, including "There's a sucker born
every minute."

(And L. Ron Hubbard said, "I'm going to do something some day that will
make PT Barnum look like a piker." But that's ANOTHER story...<g>)

--
****Laurie Mann * * lmann -at- telerama -dot- lm -dot- com * * Laurie.Mann (GEnie)****
******** Telerama Home Page: http://www.lm.com/~lmann/ **************