Graphics Tablet

Subject: Graphics Tablet
From: Beverly Parks <bparks -at- HUACHUCA-EMH1 -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 1994 09:49:40 MST

Santa brought me a CalComp graphics tablet for Christmas and now
I'm trying to figure out what to do with it. It seems to be an
awkward mouse substitute for general Windows applications. I've
played with the tablet mapping to make a mouse (zip) area and a
1:1 area for the computer screen. My most likely use for it will
be in CorelDRAW or Corel PhotoPAINT to create original images or
alter scanned images. However, these are not things I do very
often.

Are there any books out there for the beginning graphics tablet
user? You know, something akin to "1001 Uses for Your Graphics
Tablet"?

Thanks.
Beverly Parks
bparks -at- huachuca-emh1 -dot- amry -dot- mil