Document Management

Subject: Document Management
From: "Hogle, Pam" <phogle -at- NDC -dot- CO -dot- IL>
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 1994 13:48:07 LCL

My company is looking for a document management system. We want to track
revisions, disturbution of documents and enter new documents. We also need
to be able to indicate the level of confidentiality (e.g., who may access
the document) and somehow control access to documents. Does anyone out
there know of a tool that can do these things? We have experimented
(unsuccessfully) with Paradox and Access databases. Thanks!

You can answer to the list or privately to phogle -at- ndc -dot- co -dot- il