Re: scanned images

Subject: Re: scanned images
From: Carter Hansen <chansen -at- CWIS -dot- UNOMAHA -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 1994 20:10:20 GMT

Greetings Joyce & Cordell,

Just thought I'd compliment you on what a fine job of explaining scanning
and archiving graphic images you did. Now... Care to get into halftoning?

Happy holidays!
Carter Hansen
(CARERCH -at- AOL -dot- COM)

p.s. BTW-I'm VP of the Omaha/Lincoln STC chapter in Region 6. And had the
pleasure of meeting you both at the Region 6 conference in Bettendorf.
I even attended Joyce's enlightening presentation on consulting.