What's Online?

Subject: What's Online?
From: Audrey Choden <AChoden -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 1994 14:32:34 -0500

I'm planning a program for the Kansas City STC chapter in March titled
"What's Online for Technical Writers?" The program is intended to inform the
members about online resources that can help them in their jobs and careers.
This mailing list will be listed as one of those resources.
I would also like to include more information about this list such as how it
has helped the people who have used it and what they find most valuable about
it.
Please send your comments to:

Audrey Choden
Achoden -dot- -at- AOL -dot- com or 70471 -dot- 3700 -at- compuserve -dot- com