warranty info in a manual

Subject: warranty info in a manual
From: Kelly Kremin <kellyk -at- CYBEROPTICS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 1994 09:37:40 LCL

Another writer suggests I include 5 pages of warranty information in a
technical reference manual I am creating.

I've already included all relevant customer support telephone & fax
numbers in the manual. I really do not want five pages of warranty
info in the manual.

Comments from the list? Do you include warranty information in
manuals? Do any of the 'big guys'?

Finally, this technical reference (hardware) manual is one of 3 (user
guide, tech ref & a programing manual) that will be included with the
product. Should warranty info appear in all three manuals? Just one?
Which one?