What's this grammar-bashing?

Subject: What's this grammar-bashing?
From: Mark Levinson <mark -at- SD -dot- CO -dot- IL>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 1994 10:24:02 IST

7. Make it grammatically correct, unless that interferes with 4, 5, or 6.

** I could understand making grammar #2 if political correctness were
#1, but how did grammar get down to #7? Can anyone cite an instance
where grammar needs to yield to understandability, consistency, or
technical accuracy?
||- Mark L. Levinson, mark -at- sd -dot- co -dot- il -- Box 5780, 46157 Herzlia, Israel -||
|| You can't judge right by looking at the wrong. - Willie Dixon ||