Fwd: Your piece

Subject: Fwd: Your piece
From: Gwen Gall <ggall -at- CA -dot- ORACLE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 1994 17:11:49 EST

My reply to the copyright holder attached, for you FYI.

Cheers,

Gwen (ggall -at- ca -dot- oracle -dot- com)
Oracle MultiDimension

"Why can't somebody give us a list of things that everybody thinks and
nobody says, and another list of things that everybody says and nobody thinks."

-- Oliver Wendell Holmes