Mosaic as an online Help documentation viewing engine

Subject: Mosaic as an online Help documentation viewing engine
From: Laurie Rubin <lmr -at- SYL -dot- NJ -dot- NEC -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 1994 16:53:29 -0500

Has anyone noticed a security problem when a user
accesses on-line documentation (in particular, on-line help) via the internet?
When I suggested looking into the option of using the internet as an access
method for the Help documentation (click on the Help button and the software
opens an internet browser to a particular URL), I got blasted away by the
engineers with "security hole"!
Opinions and description of first-hand experiences are welcomed.

Laurie Rubin
lmr -at- syl -dot- nj -dot- nec -dot- com