Setting the LISTSERV to Digest

Subject: Setting the LISTSERV to Digest
From: Chet Ensign <Chet_Ensign%LDS -at- NOTES -dot- WORLDCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 1994 11:02:03 EDT

I am trying to set the server to send me a daily digest of the messages to

I got the LISTSERV REFCARD and tried a couple of variations on the the SET
DIGest command. The first couple were rejected because I had the format wrong,
but the last message seems to have worked O.K. The message was sent to the
LISTSERV address and the syntax of the command was:

SET TECHWR-L DIG

I have received no error message back, but neither have I received any mail.
The command syntax now looks correct. Can anyone verify whether or not I have
done this correctly? Or, is there someway to contact the LISTSERV owner to find
out whether the digest is being rejected for some reason before it gets to me?

Thanks for your help. I find the list interesting and useful to follow, so I
don't want to lose touch with it.

Best holiday wishes,

/chet