Re: scanned images

Subject: Re: scanned images
From: Barb Miller <millerb -at- TCPLINK -dot- NREL -dot- GOV>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 1994 08:52:43 MST

We save them on SyQuest disks (of course you need the appropriate
drivers). SyQuests currently come in 44 and 88 meg sizes. We routinely
send large files on SyQuests to our printer.

Barb Miller
National Renewable Energy Laboratory
millerb -at- tcplink -dot- nrel -dot- gov

Subject: scanned images
Author: Paula Reynolds <PAULAR -at- HISPEED -dot- MHS -dot- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM> at smtp
Date: 12/19/94 4:06 AM

My next panic question: Where do you save scanned images? I used about
a half-dozen images in a very short (7 pages) set of instructions, and
the file is...get this...10 meg. It's enormous! So I have this dilemna
-- I love how the scanned images look, and I swore "as God is my witness,
I'll never cut and paste again..." Perhaps I was a tad too hasty?

Any advice on how you save scanned images? Thanks again.

Paula Reynolds
Technical Writer
paular -at- hispeed -dot- mhs -dot- compuserve -dot- com