Re: Salary surveys/cost of living

Subject: Re: Salary surveys/cost of living
From: Heli Roosild <HeliR -at- MSMAILHQ -dot- NETIMAGE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 1994 16:02:00 PST

I believe the Chamber of Commerce has a publication that rates the cost of
living in most cities. It also gives an equation that produces an adjustment
factor, so that you can compare the buying power of a salary in one city
against another. I was able to find this book at the reference desk of my
public library.

--Heli
Heli L. Roosild Network Imaging Systems
helir -at- msmailhq -dot- netimage -dot- com Herndon VA 22070