Re: editing challenge (humor)

Subject: Re: editing challenge (humor)
From: "Arlen P. Walker" <Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- JCI -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 1994 11:58:00 -0500

>6. Omnipotent supreme being who elicits respite to ecstatic distinguished
males.

I almost hate to do this, but I'd like to point out you've misplaced the comma
in this "original title." The comma immediately precedes the final word in the
sentence, not the penunltimate one. Therefore the word translated as ecstatic is
to modify the respite, not the males.

Don't feel bad, though. A lot of music companies continue to make the same
mistake. But you *did* specify "original" titles.

Little ol' nit-picker me! ;{>}

Have fun,
Arlen
DNRC 24