Tech. Writing Position Available

Subject: Tech. Writing Position Available
From: "Yves C. Munger, p.eng., M.Sc." <yvesm -at- QUEBEC -dot- BERCLAIN -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 1994 14:23:31 -0600

The BERCLAIN Group, Inc. is looking for a technical writer for software system
documentation.

Located in Quebec City, Canada, The BERCLAIN Group is the corporate headquarters

for an international network of affiliates active in the field of manufacturing

synchronization. We are currently actively present in 6 countries:
BERCLAIN Canada, BERCLAIN USA, BERCLAIN America Latina (Mexico), BERCLAIN
do Brazil, BERCLAIN Nederland and BERCLAIN Australia. The BERCLAIN Group
regroups administrative, product management and research & development
activities.

The selected candidate will write documentation to support our SYnchronized
Manufacturing suite, composed of consultation and implementation methodologies
and the MOOPI software, a constrained finite capacity scheduling system. All
documentation and support material is generated in English, but French is the
working language in the Province of Quebec.

The ideal candidate possesses excellent English writing skills, a substantial
interest in personal computers and familiarity with desktop publishing tools
such
as Framemaker and Word. Experience with generating multi-platform on-line help

is an asset, as well as a BA in technical communication or translation.

The selected candidate will be part of a technical documentation team and will
work in close relation with R&D personnel. Proficiency in spoken French is
therefore required.

Please send resume by any means available to you, no later than December 30th
1994, at:

The BERCLAIN Group, Inc.
Human Resources Manager
3175, Ch. des Quatre-Bourgeois, Suite 100
Sainte-Foy, Quebec, Canada
G1W 2K7
e-mail: twjob -at- quebec -dot- berclain -dot- com
fax: (418) 654-1454