Help!

Subject: Help!
From: Laurie Rubin <lmr -at- SYL -dot- NJ -dot- NEC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 1994 16:46:32 -0500

I am drawing a blank for command button terminology, and the thesaurus I have
is not helping!
The software is using Motif standards.
The developer is using both Apply and Update in the same window, and after
telling him that they mean the same to some people (4 users and myself during
usability testing), I need to come up with a better word for Update.

Apply means "update the database with the changes made in the window."
Update is supposed to mean "populate the window with the most recent changes
currently in the database."

We already use Reset to mean "revert back to the information since the last
Apply or when window was opened."

To reiterate, I need a different button label for Update.

Please reply directly.
Thanks,
Laurie