Tweaking the bullet-spacing

Subject: Tweaking the bullet-spacing
From: Mark Levinson <mark -at- SD -dot- CO -dot- IL>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 1994 09:09:51 IST

I believe you will find that single spacing one-line list items, and
separating all list items by a line space if any item wraps, is a standard
format (it was adopted by IBM, among many, not the other way around).

The issue is readability, tried and true.

** But isn't the history rooted in the days when line spacing was by
integers only? I find that something fractionally more than single
is best for one-liners, and maybe multi-liners don't need a full
double-space...
mark -at- sd -dot- co -dot- il