Re: Script-to-WP Conversion

Subject: Re: Script-to-WP Conversion
From: "William J. Hartzer" <William -dot- Hartzer -at- EMC2-TAO -dot- FISC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 1994 14:44:00 EST

Bob writes, in response of the Script to Wordperfect conversion that I should
hire a "key banger" to re-type all of this stuff.

Bob, get real!!!! This is what we're doing right now (re-formatting ASCII
text, which is FASTER than re-typing altogether. We're looking for an
automated process (or at least a semi-automated process at that).

Thanks anyway,
Bill Hartzer (william -dot- hartzer -at- emc2-tao -dot- fisc -dot- com)
Technical Writer, Fischer International Systems Corporation
Naples, Florida USA