Re: 2- and 4- ring binders

Subject: Re: 2- and 4- ring binders
From: "Hogle, Pam" <phogle -at- NDC -dot- CO -dot- IL>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 1994 10:24:11 LCL

I work in Israel, where 2-ring binders (and A4 paper) are the norm. We have
customers all over the world, however. For our European and Asian
customers, we use A4 paper and 2-ring binders (or spiral wire binding) and
for our U.S. customers, we use letter size paper and 3-ring (or spiral
wire) binding. This required someone, at some time, to bring a three-hole
punch from the U.S., as they are not available here, and we have to keep
supplies of *two* sizes of paper on hand, but our customers are all happy
and the documents are the same size as all the other papers and documents
they receive. We use different templates to write the documents for the
U.S. customers and the other customers, (so we rarely mix up the paper
sizes).