RTF to IPF tool, anybody?

Subject: RTF to IPF tool, anybody?
From: Len Olszewski <saslpo -at- UNX -dot- SAS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 1994 13:06:33 -0400

Hello, everybody.

Does anybody out there know of a commercially-available tool to convert
RTF-coded files directly to IPF format? I know about the Mirrors
product, and want to find out if there's anything else available.

You can email me directly or post. I'd be happy to post a compendium of
compendium together) back to the list.

Thanks.
--
|Len Olszewski, Project Manager |"It takes a smart man to know when |
|saslpo -at- unx -dot- sas -dot- com|Cary, NC, USA| he's stupid." -Barney Rubble |