NJ - TW Job Opening

Subject: NJ - TW Job Opening
From: Bob Krummerich <bobk -at- PENRIL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 1994 17:07:38 -0400

** JOB POSTING **

Telecommunications company seeks a junior technical writer with PC
DTP experience and knowledge of networking technology. Familiarity with
LAN/WANs, bridges, and routers a plus. Experience with FrameMaker,
Ventura, and CorelDraw useful but not essential.

If you are interested in applying for this job opening in our
Carlstadt, New Jersey, office, email an ASCII resume to:

bobk -at- penril -dot- com

or, mail your resume to:

Penril Datability Networks
ATTN: Personnel