Re: LOOKING FOR A CANADIAN T.W.

Subject: Re: LOOKING FOR A CANADIAN T.W.
From: Marc Santacroce <santa -at- MAILHUB -dot- TFS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 1994 10:14:39 -0700

She s in the STC directory, but since I don t know you, and I don t knbow
her, I m hesitant to post her address and phone number here.

Regards, ;-{)

Marc

Technical Writer/Trainer
TRW Financial Systems, Inc.
300 Lakeside Dr.
Oakland, CA 94612-3540
santa -at- tfs -dot- com santacroce -at- aol -dot- com

"Better to be judged by twelve, than carried by six"