Re: 3 ring binders or no?

Subject: Re: 3 ring binders or no?
From: Richard Mateosian <srm -at- C2 -dot- ORG>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 1994 21:24:49 -0700

>MILSPECS -required- the "change page" method. The logic was that
>"750 pages is cheaper than 2,000 pages, right?"

Two advantages of the change page method are that you know what hasn't
changed, and you can keep unchanged pages that you may have made notes on.
I'm no fan of change pages or mil std requirements, but it's not fair to
assume that the people who wrote the spec are stupid. ...RM

Richard Mateosian Technical Writer in Berkeley CA srm -at- c2 -dot- org