ASCII resume research help

Subject: ASCII resume research help
From: Kim Tresselt-Wharton <whart001 -at- MAROON -dot- TC -dot- UMN -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 1994 16:28:00 -0500

As researchers and educators at the University of Minnesota in
professional and technical communication, we are trying to help applicants and
employers take better advantage of new electronic capabilities in
career/applicant searches. Specifically, we are investigating the use of ASCII
formatted resumes. We are looking for individuals who have
designed/received an ASCII resume or have taken advantage of electronic
career centers (e.g. On-line Career Center or misc.jobs.resumes).

If you are a job seeker willing to complete our brief questionnaire, please
send an email message to maso0007 -at- gold -dot- tc -dot- umn -dot- edu -dot-

If you are an employer willing to complete our brief questionnaire, please
send an email message to whart001 -at- maroon -dot- tc -dot- umn -dot- edu -dot-

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time.

Lisa D. Mason
University of Minnesota
Department of Rhetoric
201 Haecker Hall
St. Paul, MN 55108-6122
maso0007 -at- gold -dot- tc -dot- umn -dot- edu

Kim Tresselt Wharton
Rhetoric Department
201 Haecker Hall
St. Paul Campus, Univ. of MN