Re: Why Internships?

Subject: Re: Why Internships?
From: Elaine Winters <ewinters -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 1994 15:39:32 -0700

Mainly, good PR and a talent pool from which to draw
great young writers. Elaine

E. Winters: Principal Program Facilitating and Consulting
Berkeley, CA, USA 510-843-0909 ewinters -at- netcom -dot- com
Instructional_Design__________________Writing_________and_____Editing____
______________________Interactivity__________Cross_Cultural_Communication